Physically and Emotionally Fit Over 40
On this episode, Dr. Dave Candy and special guest Martha Tassinari discuss different types of patients she sees that are suffering with chronic pain, stress, and more.
- Chronic Pain Patients - what struggles they go through and how their helped through it all
- What "Issues In Your Tissues" Means
- What is myofascial release and how does it work?
- How Martha's health coaching differs from traditional physical therapy
- How does stress contribute to chronic pain and how to better mange your stress
- AND MORE!
About Martha Tassinari
Martha is owner of Custom Fit Physical Therapy located in Sandwich, MA (on Cape Cod) and recently added a mobile physical therapy practice in Naples, FL and the Marco Island region. She has over 26 years of orthopedic and spine clinical experience. She is also a Certified Life Coach. Martha's mission is to empower, educate, and equip women to discover the root cause of dysfunction and heal at all levels - body, mind, and spirit so that they can return to the things they love to do and live life to the fullest.