November in St. Louis brings cooler weather, which means more pain for many people with arthritis. But, why does arthritis hurt more with cold or rainy weather?
Watch the video below to learn why, PLUS what you can do to prevent pain & stiffness from knee arthritis from ruining your winter...
Want To Learn More Tips You Can Use To Relieve Knee Arthritis Pain & Avoid Knee Replacement?
9 Things You Need To Know About Knee Arthritis Before Considering A Knee Replacement
This FREE guide shows you how decide if you actually need knee replacement surgery (even if your x-ray shows you're "bone-on-bone"). Learn natural alternatives to avoid or delay knee replacement surgery, or prevent it all together!
Inside you'll find information to help you:
- Understand causes of knee arthritis pain
- Decide if you actually need surgery, and
- Learn how you can relieve pain without having surgery or relying on pain pills
Perfect for people who:
- Suffer from knee arthritis pain that gets worse with cold or rainy weather
- Want to stay mobile and independent without needing surgery or pain pills
- Want to avoid knee replacement but feel like surgery is their only option (even if their x-ray shows “bone-on-bone”)
- Have had knee replacement surgery already but still have ongoing pain
Is Your Knee Pain More URGENT?
Choose one of the options below for the quickest relief...