We Believe In Active, Mobile, & Healthy Lives
We Don't Believe You Need Pills, Injections, or Surgery To Have One
Watch the video below to learn how we can help you live a more active, less painful, happier, healthier life...
People we help include...
- Women over 40 years old who are frustrated by chronic back pain, neck pain, knee pain, or other nagging aches & pains that just won't go away, despite trying many other failed treatments in the past.
- Women in the “sandwich” generation who want to take care of their own health while balancing the demands of raising children AND caring for their own aging parents.
- People who value their health and want to relieve pain naturally without pain medication or surgery.
- Women with fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and other chronic pain disorders who want to be able to enjoy activities with family and friends without worrying if their pain will stop them.
- People who feel stressed or fatigued during the day and want to sleep better and have more energy.
- Busy people who want to be more active, eat better, and/or lose weight but don’t have lots of extra time to cook healthy meals and exercise.
- Grandparents who know that playing with their grandchildren is easier and more enjoyable when they have less pain and stiffness.
- People who have frequent headaches or migraines and want to get control over their pain so that it doesn't stop them from working or doing things with family & friends.
- Office workers who spend a lot of time sitting and want to be able to make it through the work day without back pain, neck pain, or headaches.
- People who want to stay active, mobile, & healthy and get MORE from life!
What Makes Us Different?
Here's Our 5-Step Process That Sets Us Apart!
1. We Believe In Listening
We get to know you as a WHOLE person. We know YOU are more than just your pain or injury. We take the time to listen and find out how your pain is affecting your life, and how you'd like us to help you. We do all of this before we ask you to spend any money or commit to having treatment with us. Ask about our FREE Discovery Visit! We want to make sure that we're the best option to help get you better as quickly as possible.
2. We Believe In Treating The Problem, Not Just The Symptoms
We find the root cause of your pain. Not just what structure is hurting you, but also, why it started hurting in the first place and why it won't go away. We don't just want to treat your symptoms. We want to fix the cause to give you the best chance of the pain not coming back in the future.
3. We Believe In Quick Results
We get you feeling better FAST! How do we do that? We have a lot of different "treatments" to get you fast pain relief - some that we do with hands-on treatments in the office and some that you can do on your own at home. Which treatment is right for you though will depend on the specific findings of your exam. That's also part of what we do in the FREE Discovery Visit is find out the best and fastest way to get you better.
4. We Believe In Doing The Things That Matter Most
We get you back to doing the things you love! Once we "put out the fire" by getting the pain to calm down, then we help you get back to the activities that you NEED and WANT to do. And YOU get to decide what those things are. You tell us what you want to achieve... not the other way around. Our job is just to listen to what you want, and then help you achieve it!
5. We Believe Your Self-Care Is Important
We teach you what to do long-term to keep the pain from coming back! "Treatments" are great, but ANY treatment you have whether with us or anyone else (no matter what they tell you) will only last so long if you don't fix the thing that caused it in the first place. We help you find out what that root cause is, and teach you what to do to fix it so that you DON'T have to keep coming back for "treatments" for the rest of your life! We do "treatments" to get you better FAST (see step 3), but our goal is finding a LASTING SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM!
Want To Discover How We Can Help You?
Our Mission, Our Vision, Our Values
Mission: To improve the health and wellness of greater St. Louis by offering holistic solutions to relieve pain without medications, injections, or surgery.
Vision: To be St. Louis’s provider of choice for overcoming chronic pain and being able to live a more active, happier, healthier life.
- Treating the whole person - mind and body
- Understanding how our patients' conditions affects their emotional well-being
- Understanding how our patients' conditions affects their roles in society
- Doing what we say we will do in a timely manner
- Customer’s individual values
- Non-judgmental listening
- Unconditional positive regard for the customer
- Partnering with patients to help them make their own healthcare decisions
- Customer’s time
- Being on time for appointments
- 1-to-1 care for the entire appointment
- Customer’s money
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not 100% satisfied with your care, we'll give you your money back.
- Customer’s individual values
- Excellence in Quality of Care
- World-Class Customer Service
Who Are We?
Meet our team and learn how our specialists can help you
Need Some Help?
Download one of our Free Guides...
Overcoming Low Back Pain: 6 Simple Solutions to a complex problem
5 Simple Strategies to
Take the Bite Out of Jaw Pain
5 Simple Strategies for
Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief
Overcoming Fibromyalgia: Guide to Reducing Pain and Improving Energy
Need Some Help To Decide If More 4 Life Is Right For You?
Choose one of the FREE options below...
FREE Discovery Visit
We realize some people may be unsure if we can help YOUR specific problem. If you've tried several failed treatments in the past or just have some doubts, come see for yourself how we can help you with a FREE discovery session... no commitment, no strings attached!
FREE Phone Consultation
If you're not quite ready to book an appointment yet, you may have some questions that you'd like answered first. We'd be happy to chat with you so he can be 100% sure that he can help you... just click the button below to request a phone consultation!