Winter's here... and in traditional St. Louis style, we've had a mix of spring-like weather alternating with cold, damp weather... and often within 24-48 hours of each other. With the colder weather coming in, and particularly the rapid changes in weather patterns, we've had a number of client coming in with complaints of knee pain wondering, "Why does knee arthritis hurt when it's cold out?" And more important, they want to know if its something they have to just learn to live with, or if there's something that they can do to relieve knee arthritis pain when it's cold out.
Watch the video below to learn what you can do to relieve knee arthritis pain when it gets cold out... For more information on how to relieve knee arthritis pain, check out our free Guide To Knee Arthritis below the video.
Want To Learn More Tips You Can Use To Keep Knee Arthritis From Hurting When It Gets Cold Out?
Your Guide to Knee Arthritis: Prevent Or Delay Knee Replacement
This FREE guide shows you how decide if you actually need knee replacement surgery (even if your x-ray shows you're "bone-on-bone"). Learn natural alternatives to avoid or delay knee replacement surgery, or prevent it all together!
Inside you'll find information to help you:
- Understand causes of knee arthritis pain
- Decide if you actually need surgery, and
- Learn how you can relieve pain without having surgery or relying on pain pills
Perfect for people who:
- Suffer from knee arthritis pain that gets worse with cold or rainy weather
- Want to stay mobile and independent without needing surgery or pain pills
- Want to avoid knee replacement but feel like surgery is their only option (even if their x-ray shows “bone-on-bone”)
- Have had knee replacement surgery already but still have ongoing pain
Is Your Knee Pain More URGENT?
Choose one of the options below for the quickest relief...