Do You Get Neck Pain or Headaches At The Base Of Your Skull?
This quick and simple exercise is to help stretch your tight neck muscles that is causing you to have neck pain and headaches at the base of your skull.
Learn how to loosen up tight neck muscles that cause neck pain and headaches at the base of your skull by watching the video below..
Quick & Simple Exercise To Help Relieve Neck Pain & Headaches At The Base Of The Skull
It can be hard to get your stiff neck muscles completely rounded or stretched out by just "looking down". Try out this quick exercise to get the neck muscles completely stretched out and relieve your neck pain and headaches at the base of your skull.
How To Relieve Stiff & Tight Neck Muscles At The Base Of Your Skull
- Take 1 hand and set your forearm on top of your head
- Cup your fingers around the back of your head
- Your elbow should be right in front of your nose
- Press down and compress your skull
- Move your fingertips upwards
- At this point, your elbow should drop towards the ground
- Hold this position for 1 minute
Need Help For Neck Pain or Headaches?
Click the button below to get a Free Consultation by phone, online, or in-person
...or get started by downloading a free copy of our Neck Pain Guide
Is your neck pain at the base of the skull more on either the right or left side?
If so, check our our post "Neck Pain At The Base Of The Skull On The Right Side Or Left Side"