Stress Less & Sleep Better
On this episode of the St. Louis Pain Expert Podcast, Dr. Dave Candy and Dr. Michael Twyman discuss the roles of stress, sleep, & cortisol in the body, and the effects and ways to manage it!
Background on Dr. Michael Twyman
Dr. Michael Twyman is a Board Certified Cardiologist and Owner of Apollo Cardiology in Clayton, MO. He focuses on the prevention and early detection of heart disease. Heart attack prevention is his passion. He utilizes the best of conventional medicine, integrative/functional medicine, quantum medicine, and biohacking. He works to get to the root cause of your cardiovascular issues. Dr. Twyman can help you life your optimal life and keep you off the operating table!
In this episode we discuss:
- How Dr. Twyman went from Allopathic Medicine to Integrative Medicine
- The effects of stress has on the heart, chronic pain, and general health
- The role of Cortisol in the body
- How sleep plays an effect on your health
- The effects of sleep deprivation
- Tips on how to manage stress and sleep
- AND MORE!
Looking for Blue Light Blocking Glasses?
Shop Yellow-Tinted Blue Light Blocking Glasses on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3oxGJGw
To Connect with Dr. Michael Twyman:
Phone: (314) 266-7684
To Connect with Dr. Dave Candy:
Email email@example.com or contact him at More 4 Life using the contact information below: