Who's happy that the season of Fall has arrived?! We are!!
This is the time of the year that the outdoor scenery is beautiful with all the changes in colors, from the greens, to the reds, oranges, and yellows. There's just something about getting out into the open air during Fall. We think the calmness and beauty in the scenery sets Autumn aside from all the other seasons. Wouldn't you agree?
September, October, and some of November are the months that we have beautiful weather to get outside and move in before it gets too cold. We have all been cramped up inside due to the previous stay-at-home order, restrictions, and not much being open still. We should all take this time to get back into the active groove again! Who's with us??
There is still plenty to do outside during this Fall season.
- Go to a park: You could take your grandchildren/children to the local park, go hiking at one of the state parks, or just take some time to yourself on a park bench.
- Go on a walk: Enjoy the fall scenery on a walk around your neighborhood.
- Have a picnic: This is the perfect time because of the weather to go have a picnic in a park or even in your backyard.
- Go to a local Farmer's Market: It's about the end of the season for some of those fruits and vegetables we all love.
- Apple/Pumpkin Picking: Some farms are still open for you to go to with your children and grandchildren.
- Whatever you want to do!
Whatever you choose to do, let's all get out and get moving. Leave your stress at work or home, and just enjoy being out in nature!