On this episode, Dr. Dave Candy and special guest Dr. Joe Tatta discuss powerful tools that you can use to get Radical Relief from chronic pain.
- Common misconceptions about chronic pain
- What happens when you go from acute pain to chronic pain
- How your past and home environment can affect your pain relief journey
- Tools to use to change the mindset that "all pain is bad"
- How to get over the emotional side of chronic pain
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- AND MORE!
About Dr. Joe Tatta
Dr. Joe Tatta is a global leader in integrative pain care and an advocate for the safe and effective treatment of chronic pain. He's the Founder of the Integrative Pain Science Institute, a cutting-edge health company reinventing pain care through evidence-based treatment, research, and professional development. Dr. Tatta is the author of two bestselling books Radical Relief and Heal Your Pain Now and host of The Healing Pain Podcast.
To Connect with Dr. Joe Tatta
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him at More 4 Life using the contact information below: