Look For The Positive In Every Situation
As we all sit inside our houses today on Good Friday, we COULD think about how our Easter (or Passover) is going to be ruined this year by Coroavirus.... -OR-
We could look for the positive and remember the FIRST easter and the FIRST passover. Both happened in the midst of BAD situations, and people were afraid.
Today Christians are celebrating the betrayal, suffering, and death of Jesus which prepares the way for his rising from the dead on Easter. And in the Jewish religion, Passover is underway celebrating the end of an era of enslavement under Egyptian ruling as God brings a series of plagues upon the Egyptians in order to convince Pharaoh to free the Israelites.
Right now it seems as if we are suffering under a plague ourselves.
But lots of GOOD things are happening too:
- People are loving their neighbor and doing good deeds
- People are SLOWING DOWN and spending more time with their families
- People have the TIME to focus on self-optimization... becoming a better version of yourself.
- Just IMAGINE the NEW YOU that you hope to be when you can finally get out in the world...
- Visualize it... see it... believe it, and ACHIEVE IT!
What does THAT you look like?
So as we sit at home this weekend, let's not focus on the negatives, but look forward to the good things to come, and COMMIT ourselves to action to make our lives happier and healthier in the future.
Stay Positive. Think Positive. Do Positive.
Need Some Help?
Let us know how we can help! (You don't even have to leave home)