On this episode, Dr. Dave Candy talks with Allen Eshomoili about the false labels that often get applied to patients with chronic pain (i.e. "it's all in your head") and why it's important to validate patients in the fact that their pain IS real and that they CAN get better.
- How he came to specialize in helping people with chronic pain
- Why chronic pain can often seem confusing and unpredictable
- The false labels that often get applied to patients with chronic pain (i.e. "it's all in your head")
- Why it's important to validate patients in the fact that their pain IS real
- Why it's important not to lose hope, even if you've been suffering for long time
- What makes his approach to treating chronic pain unique
- Why getting help for pain sooner rather than later can help improve the outcome
Contact Allen Eshmoli at:
Want More Information On How To Get Relief From Chronic Back Pain?
Request a copy of our FREE Back Pain Guide:
6 Untold Secrets To Overcome Back Pain
This FREE guide, written by back pain specialist, Dr. Dave Candy, shows you simple tips and tricks you can use in your everyday life to help ease back pain without pain medication, injections, or surgery.