Tony Teufel of Teufel Tennis, LLC gives tips you can use to get back in the swing of things when returning to Tennis or Pickleball... which is now America's fastest growing sport.
- Ideas for warming up before playing
- Strings, frames, and other equipment considerations
- Technique tips to prevent tennis elbow & shoulder pain
- Tips for age 55+ tennis players to prevent Achilles tendon rupture
- How to get back into playing if you've not been on the court for awhile.
For Tennis Lessons & Equipment:
Contact Tony Teufel at 513-673-2436
Need Help For Tennis Elbow Outside the St. Louis Area?
Get help from Emma Green, the Tennis Elbow Queen with her online course:
To Contact Dr. Dave Candy:
Facebook: St. Louis Pain Expert Podcast