Do You Get Headaches At The Base Of Your Skull?
This quick and simple exercise is to help stretch your tight neck muscles that is causing you to have neck pain and headaches at the base of your skull. It is similar to the version of "looking down", but it actually helps you get those stiff muscles completely rounded out!
Learn how to loosen up your tight neck muscles that is causing you neck pain and headaches at the base of your skull in the video below..
Quick & Simple Exercise To Help Relieve Neck Pain & Headaches At The Base Of The Skull
It can be hard to get your stiff neck muscles completely rounded or stretched out by just "looking down". Try out this exercise to get those muscles completely stretched out and relieve your neck pain and headaches at the base of your skull that you're suffering with.
How To Relieve Stiff & Tight Neck Muscles
- Take 1 hand and set your forearm on top of your head
- Cup your fingers around the back of your head
- Your elbow should be right in front of your nose
- Press down and compress your skull
- Move your fingertips upwards
- At this point, your elbow should drop towards the ground
- Hold this position for 1 minute
If you need some help with your headaches or neck pain, then just fill out the form below, or give us a call at 314-941-3970!