Take this time to slow down, reflect, & reprioritize...
We're all trying to figure the world out in light of the Coronavirus pandemic.
No one knows what life in the future will look like, but I remain optimistic 😇 & hopeful 🙏🏼
Guiding Principles To Happiness In The Face Of Adversity
1. Be accepting of uncertainty. Control what you can, don't dwell on what you can't change.
2. Look for opportunities, not limitations. When one door closes 🚪 another door opens.
3. There will be death, job loss, economic turmoil all of which is unforturnate. It's the elephant 🐘 in the room that no one wants to talk about. But bottling it up breeds anxiety & fear. Need to talk? I'm happy to listen 👂🏼.
4. Don't wait until things "get back to normal" before taking actions to improve yourself. There will be a new "normal" on the back end of this.
Now is the time to define what we want this new normal to look like.
5. Live with an abundance mindset, not a scarcity mindset. Things may not always be great, but there will always be enough. How can we demonstrate be best of what humanity has to offer to help our fellow human beings?
6. Stay strong 💪🏼. Live with HOPE, not FEAR. We'll get through this together. 👩🏻🤝🧑🏽
Need To Talk?
Choose which option works best for you...