Thanks to our phenomenal growth, we are now looking to add the following positions to our team. If interested, qualified candidates should please submit a resume and cover letter to Dave Candy, email@example.com.
All-Star Customer Service and Sales Associate
Who We Are Looking for:
Are you comfortable with talking to strangers on the phone both in person and on the phone? Are you a self-starter? Is being “organized” a top priority in your life? Are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day? Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal? Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working, and can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always make the difference?
Do you have a positive outlook on life? Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning? If so, you could be just the All-Star that we are looking for to fill our Customer Service and Sales position that we have here at Movement 4 Life!
About Us – Movement 4 Life
We are a holistic pain relief & wellness company in Manchester, MO. Many of our best clients come to us because they are frustrated by pains that haven’t gone away despite having traditional treatments like medications, chiropractic, physical therapy, massage therapy, injections, or even surgery. However, after they are here, they value maintaining their health over the long-term, and they seek out ways to improve their overall health so that they can stay active, mobile, healthy, & independent. Thus, we also offer wellness services and look to form lasting relationships with clients to keep them well rather than waiting until they are sick or injured. We value finding and addressing the ROOT CAUSES of our clients’ health issues and empowering them by teaching them what they can do outside of your clinic to improve and maintain their own health.
The founder of Movement 4 Life, Dr. Dave Candy, is a physical therapist with over 12 years of experience, board-certification in orthopaedic physical therapy, and fellowship-training in manual therapy. However, through his experience he has found that moreso than any credentials, “soft skills” like active listening, empathy, and true concern for the patient’s well-being are the things that our clients value and keep them coming back.
As such, we’re looking to add value to our service by bringing in another person to occupy the most important role on our front desk - providing customer service to our current clients and developing relationships over the phone with future customers. We are now offering you an opportunity to help us to continue to grow and provide an exceptional customer experience for our patients that goes way beyond what is offered by most health care facilities. Learn more about us at our website: https://M4LPT.com
The right person for this role is likely to have been working in a customer-facing environment and has a long track record of dealing with customers, answering questions on the phone and in person, and turning prospects into happy customers.
You will be responsible for managing the front desk and waiting room experience, meeting and greeting our patients, answering the phone, converting prospects into paying patients and ensuring that all of our patients are looked after and made to feel welcomed whenever they enter your world.
Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by booking in new patients via the phone and excelling at retaining those patients as lifelong customers of the business. You’ll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that patients will be happy to pay for - and just as happy to tell others about.
- Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone) and be able to explain how what we do, is worth the price we are asking
- Successfully handle price objections
- Hold a lengthy (at least 15-20 minute) conversation with new patients on the phone ensuring that patients are committed and bought into our service
- Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our patients that they’ll look forward to coming back to
- Ensure that people who call requesting appointments are placed on schedule and understand the true time and cost commitment involved in physical therapy
- Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling
- Communicate with patients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is being achieved
- Ensure that all invoices are raised on time, every time and are sent to the appropriate person (in house or externally)
- Organize and plan all schedules – maximizing efficiency and revenue for the clinic
- Foster deep relationships with patients to ensure patient satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Develop and regularly update the procedures library so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business
- Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective patients on the phone for longer than 20 minutes (empathy)
- Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in a such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking will want to become a customer (insightful and knowledgeable)
Recall names and faces of patients and in doing so making all our patients feel welcomed and remembered
• Provide a warm and welcoming greeting to patients when they arrive in the clinic (patient/client experience)
• Organization and planning: plans and organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
• Follow through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost
• Demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
• Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks
• Persistence: demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
• Proactivity: acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
What we will do for you:
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service and front desk administration
- Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a multidisciplinary team and exceptional managerial support – as well as very friendly customers
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality-based service
- Competitive salary with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact
Compensation/Salary: $15-$20 / hr
Hours: Part-time, with growth potential to full-time for the right candidate
Location: Manchester, MO.
Please submit your resume and send an email with a short cover letter explaining why you think you would be suitable and what you are looking for in the role (i.e. how can we make/keep you happy in the role if you are successful?):
Attn: Dave Candy, dave @ M4LPT.com
Subject: All-Star All-Star Customer Service and Sales Associate